With thirty years of experience in the Green Economy sector, Greenthesis Group represents one of the main Italian integrated operators with global experience in environmental services, including remediation solutions, waste-to-energy technologies, wastewater treatment, sludge management, biogas production and biomethane.
The main operating company of Greenthesis Group are listed below:
- Greenthesis S.p.A., Parent Company specialised in both environmental remediation and rehabilitation and in the treatment, recovery and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous special waste.
- Bioagritalia S.r.l., that operates a waste treatment plant for subsequent recovery of biological sludge to be used in agriculture, located in Corte de’ Frati (CR);
- C.R. S.r.l., a company that owns a multifunctional platform located in the Municipality of Sannazzaro de’ Burgondi that mainly devotes itself to recovering and valorising industrial solid and liquid waste intended for waste-to-energy plants;
- Enval S.r.l., that operates the Valle d’Aosta Regional Centre for the treatment of municipal and similar waste. The site, located in Brissogne (AO), has an annual treatment capacity of 70,000 tons and a storage capacity of 433,000 m3;
- Eureko S.r.l., a company that owns a plant authorised to carry out industrial waste treatment, recovery and disposal. The company has specifically devoted itself to treating and recovering inert waste and soil from environmental remediations and land regeneration activities;
- Gea S.r.l., located in Sant’Urbano (PD) that operates in the construction and management of landfills for hazardous and non-hazardous waste and in related activities such as the management of biogas recovery plants with electricity generation;
- Ind.Eco S.r.l., that operates in the landfill management sector for non-hazardous waste and carries out closely related activities such as energy production and energy recovery from biogas;
- Rea Dalmine S.p.A., that operates in the disposal, recovery and waste-to-energy sector, with related energy production. The company owns a waste-to-energy plant located in Dalmine, with a disposal capacity of 160,000 tons of municipal waste per year and a production of energy of about 100 GWh/year.
- Padana Energia S.r.l.: operating in the sector of waste recovery from the agri-food chain. The 95% of the waste treated is recovered in the form of packaging waste or in the form of an organic matrix to be used in plants for the production of electricity and biomethane from renewable sources.
- Carborem S.r.l.: active in the construction of innovative industrial plants for the treatment of sewage sludge, digestates and organic waste.
ROLE IN THE PROJECT
Through DeremCo, the company will test and validate the capability of the newly developed industrial facility to provide useful material in input to the demo-cases proving the ability to respect the target specifications according to the demand-driven approach.
Latest Blog, New & Articles
The DeremCo second general meeting took place in San Sebastian the 12th and 13th of September2023. Read More